Minitor V Pager Trade-In Promo

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

tvsjr

Minitor V Pager Trade-In Promo

Post by tvsjr »

http://www.motorolapagerpromo.com/ (sucks in Firefox - had to use IE to make the site work properly).

Anyway, the gist is, $75 back from Motorola when you purchase 5 or more Minitor Vs of any configuration from now until 9/15. Pagers eligible for trade-in include: Minitor II, Minitor III, Minitor IV, Minitor V, US Alert Nova, SCA Alps, SCA Sceptar, Swissphone RE529, Icom F50, Apollo VP100, Apollo VP200, Motorola Director, Motorola Keynote, PR3000.

Depending on the pager config, it works out to a ~20-25% savings - or just about a 5-year service plan free.
HRN

Re: Minitor V Pager Trade-In Promo

Post by HRN »

Minitor I's are also included in the trade-in plan even though they are not in the drop down list.
chrismoll
New User

Post by chrismoll »

HRN wrote:Minitor I's are also included in the trade-in plan even though they are not in the drop down list.
there still talked about?
engvt
NOT ALLOWED TO BUY/SELL/TRADE

Post by engvt »

The Swissphone RE629's are infinitely better, smaller and cheaper. That is why they are begging people to buy
Minitor V's and endure countless warranty repairs.........
chrismoll
New User

Post by chrismoll »

engvt wrote:The Swissphone RE629's are infinitely better, smaller and cheaper. That is why they are begging people to buy
better how?
escomm
Queue Moderator

Post by escomm »

engvt wrote:The Swissphone RE629's are infinitely better, smaller and cheaper. That is why they are begging people to buy
not only are they not intrinisically safe they don't even appear to meet mil spec
tvsjr

Post by tvsjr »

And they don't do silent scan on two channels... only 1MHz bandwidth... not milspec... no lowband... no UHF...

Predictably, I created a thread to let interested parties know about a pretty much unheard-of rebate from Moto. And, predictably, someone had to come along and take a giant dump all over the thread. The promo's over, this thread will be destickified shortly (leaving it for a bit in case anyone still needs the link for submissions), and it's time for the lock. I should've done that in the first place.

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”