Minitor 5 Group Call

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

explorerny
New User

Minitor 5 Group Call

Post by explorerny »

I am trying to program my pager to go off for Group Call, Long tone B. But right now it is going off for everything. I am using R138, Tone A and Tone B is duty and then long tone B is all call when off duty. Any ideas ?
MOTO_LR

Re: Minitor 5 Group Call

Post by MOTO_LR »

Go to the FUNCTION SWITCHES Tab and place a check in the ENABLE ON/OFF DUTY BOX for the Mode Switch position or positions where you want your pager to respond to the Long Tone B only.

Now go to the CHANNEL F1 Tab and to the right of the Tone1 & Tone 2, set the Duty to OFF.
Make sure that the Duty is set to ON for Group Call 1 (your Long Tone B).

Now when you go to the Mode Switch position(s) where the ON/OFF Duty function is enabled (Box checked)... the decoder will see that the Tone 1/Tone 2 set is turned OFF and the pager will activate only with the Long Tone B.

When you are on a Mode Switch position where the ON/OFF Duty Box is not checked, the decoder will activate for all tone sequences in the list.

Hope this helps!

Bob, CLARKCOMM

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”