M1225 QUICK CALL II ??

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

KD4FUN
New User

M1225 QUICK CALL II ??

Post by KD4FUN »

I just acquired a Motorola M1225 4 channel VHF mobile. I programmed it for my Fire Department Dispatch frequency as well as our State Fire & State Rescue frequencies. I was wondering what hardware I would need to enable the Quick Call II feature in this radio? I believe I would have to add a decoder board and then program the correct Cap codes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brian KD4FUN
wkr518

Re: M1225 QUICK CALL II ??

Post by wkr518 »

Maybe you can find a dealer on here who may have the QCII Advantage Option board,P/N HLN9511.The Option Board install kit can still be found and ordered. P/N HLN9345
Might want to try Midian decode boards.Could be a bit pricey and might be better of finding a used CM200 in VHF.
nothing
KD4FUN
New User

Re: M1225 QUICK CALL II ??

Post by KD4FUN »

Thank you for the very fast response to my query, I looked at the Midian boards earlier today and was curious if they would work okay. Maybe I will get lucky and find someone who has the HLN9511 board for sale.

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”