Apollo Gold Parts - Rear Case Cracked

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

RESCUE161
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: Too many!

Apollo Gold Parts - Rear Case Cracked

Post by RESCUE161 »

I have an Apollo Gold that I bought a few years ago. I recently pulled it out to use it and the case is cracked. Does anyone have a source for these? I sent Apollo an email last week and have not heard a word back. I'm going to call tomorrow, but figured I'd check here today.

Thanks!
Scott
KE4FHH
Religion: Kills folks dead!
n7maq
What radios do you own?: Mocom 70 w/scan!!

Re: Apollo Gold Parts - Rear Case Cracked

Post by n7maq »

RESCUE161 wrote:I have an Apollo Gold that I bought a few years ago. I recently pulled it out to use it and the case is cracked. Does anyone have a source for these? I sent Apollo an email last week and have not heard a word back. I'm going to call tomorrow, but figured I'd check here today.

Thanks!
Apollo's service can be a bit slow. We are a dealer for them and they are slow with us. Just keep calling after 9:00 AM Pacific, leaving messages will not work.

Jim
Spiffy50

Post by Spiffy50 »

I know it isn't exactly local, but you can try Omni Provincial Paging up my way. I needed a belt clip for our Fire Department's Apollo Voice pager and they were able to deliver one within 3 days. www.omnipro.ca.
RESCUE161
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: Too many!

Post by RESCUE161 »

Called and ordered with no problem. $2.40, so not bad at all.
Scott
KE4FHH
Religion: Kills folks dead!

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”