Spectra mic part #

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

firetech792

Spectra mic part #

Post by firetech792 »

Looking for the part number for a Spectra mobile mic coiled cord. I've looked high and low on Batlabs and other sites.
Thank you in advance.
Pete
arlojanis

Re: Spectra mic part #

Post by arlojanis »

That's number 3080223J05 and I have one new old stock for sale. PM for details.
"The world runs on radio."
firetech792

Post by firetech792 »

Thanks so much.
We have to order them from Motorola directly since we're a govt entity. But thank you any way.
MT2000 man
What radios do you own?: XTS5000R, Astro Saber III, I

Post by MT2000 man »

Speaking of coiled cords for Spectra mic's, does Motorola make an "extra long" coiled cord version of the Spectra Mic. ???
I know they have different length cords for the public safety speaker mics, but what about the Spectra Mics ??
FireCpt809
What radios do you own?: Alot..

Post by FireCpt809 »

If you need one I have a Brand new one ..PM me if your intrested
Will

Post by Will »

MT2000 man wrote:Speaking of coiled cords for Spectra mic's, does Motorola make an "extra long" coiled cord version of the Spectra Mic. ???
There are two mic cords, the only difference is where the strain relief hook is. One is short for the A9 heads, the other has a 6" length to the hook. The overall length is the same.
MT2000 man
What radios do you own?: XTS5000R, Astro Saber III, I

Post by MT2000 man »

Will wrote:
MT2000 man wrote:Speaking of coiled cords for Spectra mic's, does Motorola make an "extra long" coiled cord version of the Spectra Mic. ???
There are two mic cords, the only difference is where the strain relief hook is. One is short for the A9 heads, the other has a 6" length to the hook. The overall length is the same.

Ah, thanks Will ! Didn't know that about the little metal hook. I know my Spectra has that hook RIGHT after the coil in the cord. My other Spectra had the same metal hook, but as you said, a little further down towards the mic. jack. I tried to move the clip down the cord but she's on there very tight, so I'm like "guess it's not meant to move" :))
Both of them are A7 models, but it's very possible that the seller just put any old mic. on them.

Since they are both the same length anyway, looks like I'll just stick with the one I have.
Thanks for the info !
arlojanis

Post by arlojanis »

The cable with the retainer near the connector is for the MaraTrac 99 channel head also.
"The world runs on radio."

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”