R2001B replacement scope CRT

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

telemetryguy

R2001B replacement scope CRT

Post by telemetryguy »

I have an R2001B that works fine. I would like to know if anyone has the proper CRT number (3ap1, 3bp1, whatever) or knows where one could be obtained as a backup. I saw in RepeaterBuilder the manual for an R2001A and downloaded it but the only number for the CRT there (and perhaps it is not even the same tube type as the R2001B) is a Motorola part number, not a "standard" CRT tube number. Any of you gurus out there got any answers to the number and availability questions? Thanks to all for reading.
xmo

Re: R2001B replacement scope CRT

Post by xmo »

telemetryguy

Re: R2001B replacement scope CRT

Post by telemetryguy »

Thanks for the pointer. I did do a search, but I guess my search argument was not good enough. Now, onward into the 'ether' to try to find one. Thanks again. Great bunch of people on Batlabs.

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”